Purchasing photos onboard

ck93

They will take MANY pictures of you - getting on, at every port and daily at dinner (lines on FORMAL nites) - with various backgrounds. They just put all the prints up and you have to look at them all until you find yours. Then, make the selections you like - they will hold them for you until the last day when you must purchase. You purchase the ones you want. but those purchased are 'copyright limited' - you could buy their (expensive) copies of the ones you want. However, you can purchase a single copy and then use this free form to get as many copies as you wish done elsewhere. Fill out the form at:

https://www.image.com/html/guest-pos...eleaseForm.cfm

:D :D

BUT - do it just before you leave or when you get back - it's only good for 30 days!!

I am not sure about all ships, but on the voyager class ships they are doing something new and easy. When they take a photo of you they will ask for someones seapass card in your group. You just go to the kiosk, insert your card and all the pics you have taken will come up for view and you can select the ones you want and have them printed.

They are still doing it the old fashion way too if you want to go around and try and find your pics, but it was so much easier to go to the kiosk and see them all at once.

Thanks for the link! That'll definately come in handy!:D

I hope one day all of the cruise lines will make this alot more simple! It can get to be a headache walking around trying to find your photos:rolleyes:

I am not sure about all ships, but on the voyager class ships they are doing something new and easy. When they take a photo of you they will ask for someones seapass card in your group. You just go to the kiosk, insert your card and all the pics you have taken will come up for view and you can select the ones you want and have them printed.

Sorry... didn't see your post! I would love to see that on the Serenade... but I think that is in the Radiance class.

Oh well! It'll happen one day....

They are still doing it the old fashion way too if you want to go around and try and find your pics, but it was so much easier to go to the kiosk and see them all at once.

On FOS last week they only asked for your seapass for formal portraits. I wish they would have used the seapass for the rest it would have made it so much easier.

Archived