bed configuration

SusieM

I am traveling with my son to celebrate his 21st birthday. We won't want the beds pushed together. Do I wait until we board the ship to tell our cabin steward or can I somehow let Carnival know in advance? When I sailed on Celebrity Century, I requested this in the boarding documents, but I have not found a way to do this on the Carnival website.

If you have the same last name they might assume your married and have the bed together.

But like the others said.....just ask the steward and he/she will separate them for you. No problems!!!

I am traveling with my son to celebrate his 21st birthday. We won't want the beds pushed together. Do I wait until we board the ship to tell our cabin steward or can I somehow let Carnival know in advance? When I sailed on Celebrity Century, I requested this in the boarding documents, but I have not found a way to do this on the Carnival website.

My 18yo son and I just got back from our cruise on Ecstasy, and the beds were together when we went into our room so i just asked our steward to separate them, and it was done by the time we got back from dinner.

Ask you PVP or TA to note the bed config. on your cabin assignment.

If not you steward will be happy to make the change. They have to turn down the beds while you are at dinner anyway.

Payd:)

Archived