SAN FRANSISCO BEACH in Cozumel

Rasta Pirate

Has anyone has been to this beach recently. How was it? Would you recommend it? Is there also a swimming pool at this beach? Is there a beach bar? How long does it take to get to this beach from this ship? (by taxi)

Please give me any & all information you can. This will be my first time to Cozumel, and I want to do & see as much as possible.

Thank you.

We went in feb 2003. I will say this first..I live near the ocean and there is a beach within a 10minute walk from my house. Ok...I did not like this beach. There is a pool and beach bar. They were building when we went so it may be better now. It was a $12???taxi ride possibly. It is right beyond chanakaab. When we went it was free.

Rasta Pirate...Paradise Beach is right next door to San Francisco Beach and it's free to get in, the snorkeling equipment, floats, and kayaks are free, buckets with 5 beers are $12.50, and the food is good!...you just walk 10 feet from the end of SF beach and you are at PB!..actually they are connected...you can use PB and rent waverunners or parasail from a booth on SF beach

Rasta -

Sounds like everything you are asking for can be found at Nachi-Cocom Beach Club. We're going there for labor day weekend. It's a great place if you're looking to save some money when it comes to food/alcohol. Here's what it offers:

massage services, volleyball, bathrooms, showers, hammocks, snorkel equip, wave runners, kayaks, parasailing, pedalboats, banana boat rides, fresh water swimming pool with swim up bar and jacuzzi. The motorized water activites do have a charge.

Inclusive packages include:
"Beach Party" is 32 USD
Open Bar in domestic Drinks until 5PM
Water Sports activities non motorized per 1 hour
Tips and Taxes are included

Or if you prefer "All Inclusive Pass" 43 USD
Beach Party plus Buffet (1:30 to 3:30)

Taxi fare from the boats ranges btwn: $13.00 - $15.00/one way.

Hope this helps!
Lisa

We went to PAradise Beach and "wandered" to San Fracisco Beach - the beach itself is very small but what made it nice was it's pool - my kids were ready for a fresh water pool and enjoyed it. We had drinks at Paradise beach and lunch at San francisco.

Archived