Nachi cocum in Cozumel

Rasta Pirate

(They don't like us to "bump".)

Here's an interactive [url="http://cozumelmexico.net/Cozumel-Beaches.html"]map[/url] of Cozumel showing the location of some of the beaches. Nachi is down the left side, close to the bottom by Palancar Reef.

Here's some info I received from the Manager at Nachi-Cocom.. (email copy and paste)

Our actual price in "Beach Party" is 32 USD
Open Bar in domestic Drinks until 5PM
Water Sports activities non motorized per 1 hour
Tips and Taxes are included

Or, if you prefer "All Inclusive Pass" 43 USD
Beach Party plus Buffet (1:30 to 3:30)

I know there's a coupon on the cozumel insider website, but not sure if it applies to these packages.

We'll be there on Sept 4th!

We were there last year and it's a great beach! We didn't take a tour there, we took a taxi by ourselves. I think it was $10 PP to get in, but the $10 is applied to any drinks, food, etc, so basically it didn't cost us anything since we ordered drinks and nachos.

Cruzn Buckeye
I haven't been to Paradise Beach, but the beach at Nachi-Cocom is soft white sand. It has lounges that are under chalupas, bar service while you're on the beach, etc. It's right next to Senor Something or Other beach, which is a very popular beach club. Nachi-Cocom is on the same beach, however, it's a bit quieter and definately not as crowded. The other beach is more of a party beach while Nachi-Cocom is a laid back beach. There's an outdoor restaruant, or you can order snacks or lunch at the chalupa and eat/drink there. Next to the beach is a jet ski rental area. We didn't find the snorkeling great, but we did enjoy the beach. If you're looking for good snorkeling, this isn't where you want to be, but if you want a nice beach, this is a great place.

Eileen -

You mention they serve you on the beach... So they actually walk up to you while you are laying out on the beach and bring you drinks?

I've been wanting a cute cabana boy to serve me a cold pina colada while I soak in the sun!!! How awesome is that!!!

Lisa

[quote name='eileen11']Cruzn Buckeye
I haven't been to Paradise Beach, but the beach at Nachi-Cocom is soft white sand. It has lounges that are under [color=Red]chalupas[/color], bar service while you're on the beach, etc... if you want a nice beach, this is a great place.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the early morning laugh. I'm giddy from the packing and getting ready to cruise tomorrow....

A chalupa is a Mexican entree. A [color=Red]PALAPA[/color] is the frondy thing that people use for shade...

And thanks for your review of Nachi.

Whoops...sorry..don't speak Spanish so I was trying to spell the word as I pronounced it! LOL!!!

Yes, they do serve you on the beach and there are small "drink" tables next to the lounges to place your drinks/food. We went to the outdoor restaurant and shared nachos for lunch, but we had plenty of drinks while we were lounging!

We brought our own floats....the round mesh type ones that fold up and have a cover so they're easy to carry. We got our at either Target or Walmart, but I've also seen them in Sav-On, etc. I don't remember seeing floats for rent on the beach.

Archived