Pregnant Mothers

Foffie232

Does anyone know what the "rules" are with pregnant moms? At what point during the pregnancy do they "cut you off" and do not let you cruise? Is it a rule through RCI or is it a doctor's discretion thing? I seem to remember reading it somewhere, but I can't seem to locate it.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

PS. For those of you who know me, it's not for me! It's for a friend! No kids here! :)

From RCCL's website:

Pregnancy

Royal Caribbean will not accept guests who will have entered their third trimester of pregnancy (27th week) at the beginning or at any time during their cruise vacation. Please contact us if you have already reserved your cruise and do not meet this requirement.

They are super strict, too! My sister-in-law was going to be entering into her third trimester on the last day of the cruise and Royal Caribbean said absolutely no way! She even got a note from her doctor saying it was fine but it was a no go from RCI - I'm assuming for liability reasons...which makes sense I guess. So we had to reschedule for an earlier one.

Laura

Archived