Carnival Valor

Has anyone recently been on the Carnival Valor?

I don't wish to cruise this ship if they don't at least have a adult only deck. It's difficult to find out how they have changed all of their ships. There's no updated information on the web other than the Fantasy class. I assume they got rid of the topless deck and/or changed the topless deck to a adult only deck. Or did they just get rid of this deck completely and place a putt putt golf course in it's place?

What's the latest? Thanks for any information. I sure can't get straight answers from Carnival. I don't believe the reps you call really know what's going on.

thanks,

I don't wish to cruise this ship if they don't at least have a adult only deck.

I sailed on the Valor last march and they had the Funnel Deck, since then all Funnel Deck "Adult Only Deck" have been removed. There has been some rumors of some Fantasy class ship still having them but I don't remember which.

These decks are now being replaced with Mini Golf putt putt courses.

Fred

I assume they got rid of the topless deck and/or changed the topless deck to a adult only deck.

It is my understanding that topless is gone, but and uninforced adult only area is in place. I will be on it in just 4 days, I will try to report back to you when I get back on the 17th.

I got off the Valor on Aug 19 and there was no adult only pool or deck. Not sure why this is going on since in April the Conquest aft pool was adult only. Carnival gets their act together and decide if the aft pool is adult only or not.

We got off the Valor September 2nd and we can assure you there was no adult area. The pools and hot tubs we full of children almost all the time they were open (all pools and all hot tubs). We don't use the pools, but we never got a chance to get near a hot tub (one of the things we do enjoy). As far as a topless area, the DW and I did walk by a couple of young ladies that were getting a very nice tan without any tops, of course I never looked but my wife told me about them :).

Archived