What kind of soap & shampoo on RCI??

The shampoo in the suites was OK, but the slab-o-soap was the pits. The sliver is so small that it is hard to get a decent lather. I purchased a traveling kit one Christmas time when all that sort of giftie stuff was out. It holds just enough soap, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion etc. I refill after every cruise and never have to worry about the stuff that comes in that pump on the wall.

I bring my own. I like triple milled soaps that lather well and smell nice. I bought a box of 36 small travel soaps in 4 different scents from Chambers catalog and usually bring a couple of those for the sink and the shower. Or I will bring the small bars from Crabtree & Evelyn of my favorite scent, Nantucket Briar.

In the suites, there are RCI brand "Explorae" full size bath products. I personally like them very much -- I believe the shampoo is better than that from the dispenser (although this was several years back).

Bookit

Archived