Pool on Journey?

GoHuskies!

Can anyone tell me what the size of the pool is on the Journey? We swim laps daily at home for their aerobic quality, and I wonder if the pool will be anywhere near big enough to do that? It became a good alternative to other types of exercise when I hurt my knee several months ago. The deck plan on the Azamara website is fairly useless for information, except for showing where the pool is.

Thanks.

Jim

Can anyone tell me what the size of the pool is on the Journey? We swim laps daily at home for their aerobic quality, and I wonder if the pool will be anywhere near big enough to do that? It became a good alternative to other types of exercise when I hurt my knee several months ago. The deck plan on the Azamara website is fairly useless for information, except for showing where the pool is.

Thanks.

Jim

Hi Jim !

I am sure a past passenger can answer the question in greater detail, but I do believe the pool is on the small side. I doubt you will be able to do laps. I could be wrong about that, but I hope you can find another way to do your therapy in the pool. Enjoy your Cruise !

Thanks. That's what I thought it would be like. The pools onboard the other ships I've been on were small too, but hope springs eternal. I don't think anything under 50 feet would cut it for swimming laps.

But, as you say, there are several other options for exercise. The hardest part is going to be that pushback from the dinner table!

Archived