insurance on 1 nighter

CA27

My wife and I are really interested in doing the one night cruise on the Spirit later this month, and we were wondering if insurance is available for these types of cruises.

We might have a situation that would cause us to cancel the cruise. Thanks.

My wife and I are really interested in doing the one night cruise on the Spirit later this month, and we were wondering if insurance is available for these types of cruises.

We might have a situation that would cause us to cancel the cruise. Thanks.

When I booked, insurance was offered, I think it was $29 each.

It's been our experience that NCL's travel insurance is a little steep. If you want to make some comparisons, go to http://www.insuremytrip.com and get a whole bunch of options that you can compare one to one. We always find a much better deal. Some have car insurance (if you're renting a car), emergency evacuation (which can be outrageously expensive if you ever needed it) , etc.

Have a good trip!

While it is more expensive if you are young, the cruise lines insurance becomes a bargain as you age. The private insurance is age rated, and the cruise line isn't. I once had a long discussion with a senior citizen about this who felt that life insurance shouldn't be age rated. I said that was ok when they did the same thing for car insurance.

Archived