Glory Question

WINDOW1

Hi Window1,

Yes, the Glory has a refrigerator in the staterooms...they are stocked though, and I was told when on our Valor cruise by our room steward that if we took anything out to put our own stuff in it's place, he would have to charge us for the items we took out. (Even if we just kept them on the counter above! :confused: ) I have read on several threads that they aren't very cool anyway.

So, luckily we brought our own cooler and he kept it full of ice the entire time! :) It was great!

Cruzinmom...we go past Valpo on the way to visit son in Chicago. We are with a group of about 40 here. Local radio station sponsored type deal.

I am just figuring this CC thing out now. Will check out the roll call...thanks

Hi Window1,

Yes, the Glory has a refrigerator in the staterooms...they are stocked though, and I was told when on our Valor cruise by our room steward that if we took anything out to put our own stuff in it's place, he would have to charge us for the items we took out. (Even if we just kept them on the counter above! :confused: ) I have read on several threads that they aren't very cool anyway.

So, luckily we brought our own cooler and he kept it full of ice the entire time! :) It was great!

My DH found a creative solution to that...he simply re-arranged the fridge! Stacked things on top of things, etc. It worked out well for our smuggled booze:cool: , the room stewart didn't say anything, and we didn't get charged for anything out of it!:D

Just came off the Glory on 9/1, our stateroom had a fridge, and we wanted it for ourselves - cabin steward told us to just put the stuff in the cabinet next to the fridge, and we could use it just fine. We did just that, and put everything back before he did turndown on the last night so he could check it. No problems at all, and no charges. :)

:)WINDOW1 Not only are we on the same cruise, but I am only 2 hours west of you in Valparaiso ,In. Have you checked out the roll call yet? :)

Hey you guy's I'm just a little south of you in Bloomington. Been on the Glory four times, the Victory once. The room steward will remove everything in the fridge for you. No problem. Sailing on the Majesty of the Seas 11-19-07, then the Carnival Liberty 11-24-07. BtoB. Have never did this before, should be fun. You guys will enjoy the Glory. Great ship. Have Fun!!!! :)

Hey you guy's I'm just a little south of you in Bloomington. Been on the Glory four times, the Victory once. The room steward will remove everything in the fridge for you. No problem. Sailing on the Majesty of the Seas 11-19-07, then the Carnival Liberty 11-24-07. BtoB. Have never did this before, should be fun. You guys will enjoy the Glory. Great ship. Have Fun!!!! :)

I am from Indiana origionally also. new Albany, Milltown area. Crawford and floyd counties. and Washingon county. Grew up in Fredericksburg.

Now live in Fla. Have been here for 7 yrs now.

Archived