Hotels in Miami

BcIcemen

there are lots of post about Miami. . just look at the one below but we are staying at the La Quinta Inn Miami Airport East.. it has a free airport shuttle and is suppose to have a one way free shuttle to the port. . atleast that is what i have been told but heard the times fill up fast so you might have to take a taxi if all the good times are taken or they are slow getting to and from the port.

mq.local.map?action=zoomTo&mqSessionId=46c31ca1-00ff-0000-02b7-11c7-26a741000124&zoomTo=2&recenter=true&rand==0.025131074340764392The Holiday Inn- Port of Miami is best! Reasonable and close! Our Fam of 4 had a great night we walked over to shoppping and restaurants, then shuttle to the ships in the am, I can't say enough! We had a bedroom with shutter doors and the kids had the sofa bed. The view from our window was the Cruise Ships! Excellent, kids eat and stay free, etc!!!

Has anyone stayed there within the past year? We are going a day early and looking for a place close to the pier, restaurants etc. I see the Bayside marketplace is across the road. I don't know much about it. Any info?

Nik's Mom

Has anyone stayed there within the past year? We are going a day early and looking for a place close to the pier, restaurants etc. I see the Bayside marketplace is across the road. I don't know much about it. Any info?

Nik's Mom

See unsafe in Miami this page and pre-cruise Miami on page 3. It is a very nice place. It is a very nice place to spend the day. They have free live Salsa music, dozens of restaurants and many shops and you can take the harbor cruise.

I haven't stayed at the Holiday Inn in the past year, but I was there two years ago and absolutely loved it! The location is the best. I stayed there one night before and one night after the cruise. It was great having Bayside Marketplace right across the street, especially being without a car. It's nice to be able to do some shopping and have dinner overlooking the port without having to take a cab. The next morning, you can head over again for breakfast and watch your ship sail in to port. The only problem that I encountered is that the cab ride to the port itself is so short that the cabs don't want to bother to take you over there. You can't walk, so you have no choice. I've since found out that it's illegal for them to deny you, so be firm if you have this problem.

Archived