Pictures from our Inspiration Cruise Last Week

ginacc

By popular demand, here they are!

Enjoyhttp://*****.com/2bufso

OMG We did see you.......we are in the picture you took of your baby sleeping on paradise beach...my wife is in the white outfit behind you and I am in the blue shorts...we were just arriving after our snorkling excursion.

Those people that were sitting next to you all at Paradise Beach were about as rude as they come werent they? I loved it when you all were moving and you turned around and told them they could have thier chairs back.......The looks on thier faces was priceless.

OMG We did see you.......we are in the picture you took of your baby sleeping on paradise beach...my wife is in the white outfit behind you and I am in the blue shorts...we were just arriving after our snorkling excursion.

Those people that were sitting next to you all at Paradise Beach were about as rude as they come werent they? I loved it when you all were moving and you turned around and told them they could have thier chairs back.......The looks on thier faces was priceless.

AAAA ha ha ha!!! I'm so glad you witnessed that. They were TERRIBLE! It took me a minute to figure out that they were accusing ME of stealing their chair. Did you hear that beligerent woman saying "karma" was going to get me?!? She was a nut. Perhaps you should have left SOME sign that you were using that chair if you wanted to keep it. Sheesh!

That's so funny that we saw you there. Hello again!

AAAA ha ha ha!!! I'm so glad you witnessed that. They were TERRIBLE! It took me a minute to figure out that they were accusing ME of stealing their chair. Did you hear that beligerent woman saying "karma" was going to get me?!? She was a nut. Perhaps you should have left SOME sign that you were using that chair if you wanted to keep it. Sheesh!

That's so funny that we saw you there. Hello again!

They were porribley rude people. I couldn't help but notice their Royal Caribbean towels on their chairs....I love Royal Caribbean...my favorite cruise line..I just hope poeple don't judge all Royal Carribean people based on that type of behavior. Those people were way in over their heads if you know what I mean.

Glad we could be a witness to that idiotic behavior for you.....we do aim to please!!!!

Glad you had a good trip....we loved the Inspiration and will sail her again, we will also have tons of pitcures....over 230 of them, will post when we can through webshots.

Why do you love Inspiration? WHat is it about this ship? Trying to decide which cruise to take that hubby won, and it has to be on CCL and only a 3 or 4 night one... Been on mostly RCL ships.... And I know they will not compare but I am not looking at it that way...HEY a free cruise is better than a cruise we have to pay for!

Archived