Unlimited fitness classes

Denisern2

Does RCCL offer a deal where you pay a flat fee and get all the Spining, yoga ect classes? Do you need to sign up for classes on the first day? I like pre payment because it keeps me motivated to keep going throughout the cruise. Thank you :D

Does RCCL offer a deal where you pay a flat fee and get all the Spining, yoga ect classes? Do you need to sign up for classes on the first day? I like pre payment because it keeps me motivated to keep going throughout the cruise. Thank you :D

Last summer on our Adventure cruise I signed up for individual Spin classes (as I had on previous cruises), but they also had a section to sign up for all spin classes for @ $40 - Knowing I would not be able to make all the spin classes, I only signed up for a couple. When I showed up for the first spin class I was told "that since I did not sign up for the package I was going to be bumped" - I went ballistic and had a good heated confrontation with the fitness director (who was a jerk) due to the fact that this was not indicated when signing up for classes. I took the class and paid the "all in" fee just in case.

Amazingly that afternoon - the sign up sign was changed to indicate "those passengers paying the total fee would have precedence over those that signed up per session" - I guess no thanks to my pointing it out to them.

I wrote RCCL after the cruise with my displeasure and they actually called me back on the matter, so I'm wondering if this has been done away with - but just beware, it may still be in place on some ships.

Archived