How would Carnival handle this?

MMoore1851

We are thinking of cancelling our upcoming Glory cruise and rebooking on the Legend. I ordered some drink coupons and an anniversary cake from the Bon Voyage department, and we have $250 worth of on-board credit from FunShip Dollars that were purchased for us.

If we cancel and re-book, do I get those things either refunded to me, or can they be transferred to our new booking? Or can it even be done? The way Carnival is waiting til the day before sailing to announce itinerary changes, it might be a last-minute thing!

We are thinking of cancelling our upcoming Glory cruise and rebooking on the Legend. I ordered some drink coupons and an anniversary cake from the Bon Voyage department, and we have $250 worth of on-board credit from FunShip Dollars that were purchased for us.

If we cancel and re-book, do I get those things either refunded to me, or can they be transferred to our new booking? Or can it even be done? The way Carnival is waiting til the day before sailing to announce itinerary changes, it might be a last-minute thing!

Call carnival and ask them.

Sadly, unless she has a trusted PVP ( which if she had we probably wouldnt have seen this post) she can call 2 times and get two answers.

Ding ding ding! Tell her what she's won, Bob!

We booked through an online TA, and they've been less than stellar. I've found that I get more accurate answers from here than either them OR Carnival!

We once booked a cruise, then changed after final payment time. I had purchased items for my parents cabin. Everything was transferred to new cruise without a hitch. I would call the 800 number they give for onboard purchases to make sure they transfer with you. I don't see it as being a problem, as we kept the same booking number.

Jodi

Ding ding ding! Tell her what she's won, Bob!

We booked through an online TA, and they've been less than stellar. I've found that I get more accurate answers from here than either them OR Carnival!

The PVP (Private Vacation Planners) at carnival are just like the TAs in the public sector, some good, some not so good and some fantastic. i have one that is fantastic Will share name, if it is allowed on CC. If it is not allowed, there are many good ones from the posts I read.

All of the items you have purchased has been attached to your booking #, not your ship and sailing date. If you change anything about your sailing; ie, ship, sailing date, your booking # will remain the same and all of your purchases will follow you. You should not have any problems.

Archived