Cruise personalizer question

shaq

I thought I read on this board, that you will be able to enter your non Princess flights in cruise personalizer. From what I can remember it was surpose to start Sept 1. If anyone has any information on this please let me know.

So far it isn't showing up. I printed my boarding passes off this AM but no place to enter flight info. What I read was it is supposed to be available in September, but nothing about the 1st of the month.

Keep checking, I would guess sometime in the next few weeks it may show up.

Actually, it is listed. At least on mine. If you log onto "cruise personalizer," on the right hand side there is a list of items. One of them is called "your flights." If you click on that and read down you will see where it gives you the ability to click on "non-princess air request form." If you click on that a form will appear for you to put in your flight information.

Still not available for me! :( All I can get when clicking on the flights for our upcoming cruise is the fax sheet to fill out and fax to Princess.

Guess I will check back in a few days to see if it shows up.

BTW-We didn't book air through Princess but independently, that might be why we don't have the new feature yet.

Actually, it is listed. At least on mine. If you log onto "cruise personalizer," on the right hand side there is a list of items. One of them is called "your flights." If you click on that and read down you will see where it gives you the ability to click on "non-princess air request form." If you click on that a form will appear for you to put in your flight information.

I also have the "my flights" on my personalizer and I have a cruise this Nov. but no flights by indpendent or Princess. Frankly both you and Toto are correct. We both have the

your flights but we have to fax to Princess the independent travel. Now that would be a problem for me as I have no way to fax from my house. Have to do outside of home. I bet that one of these days they will and hope have the option to have it sent automatically to Princess. So Toto even though you are flying independent I think you have to fill that out.

Marilyn

I also have the "my flights" on my personalizer and I have a cruise this Nov. but no flights by indpendent or Princess. Frankly both you and Toto are correct. We both have the

your flights but we have to fax to Princess the independent travel. Now that would be a problem for me as I have no way to fax from my house. Have to do outside of home. I bet that one of these days they will and hop have the option to have it sent automatically to Princess. So Toto even though you are flying independent I think you have to fill that out.

Marilyn

Mine too. :)

what is your next cruise. I'm taking the Emerald 12/6. It stops in Grenada and thought of checking with the tourism lady to see if they have a tape of the presentation or were we scammed?

Next cruise is Egypt/Aegean on the Star in November.

What is this about being scammed? I am a bit confused about that statement???????????

Still not available for me! :( All I can get when clicking on the flights for our upcoming cruise is the fax sheet to fill out and fax to Princess.

Guess I will check back in a few days to see if it shows up.

BTW-We didn't book air through Princess but independently, that might be why we don't have the new feature yet.

Toto, I stand corrected. You are absolutely correct. After looking at the form more carefully, I see where it says to fax it to Princess. Oh well, maybe the feature will be available soon. Sorry!

Toto, I stand corrected. You are absolutely correct. After looking at the form more carefully, I see where it says to fax it to Princess. Oh well, maybe the feature will be available soon. Sorry!

Yeah, I found the same today. So I just went ahead and printed it out, filled it in and then faxed it. One less thing to worry about later.;)

Mike:)

No problem lynda, I thought maybe it was just me not being able to access it. I printed the form off quite some time ago but with what they say is going to take effect, I have been waiting to just fill it in online.

At least I know it wasn't just me now. LOL

Weren't you on the Sun when we went to Grenada and collected money for the farmers there after the hurricane? They had a tv camera on the dock when I gave the envelopes to the tourism minister and never received a note back after. Our cab driver said that they would just pocket the money. That's what I meant.

Weren't you on the Sun when we went to Grenada and collected money for the farmers there after the hurricane? They had a tv camera on the dock when I gave the envelopes to the tourism minister and never received a note back after. Our cab driver said that they would just pocket the money. That's what I meant.

I don't think that was me. Sorry!

I must be missing something. The way I read it, you only need to fax Princess your independent air arrangements if you are using Princess transfers. Is that right?

It must be as we never fax it over to Princess arranging our own air. They need to let the 'meet and greet' personel know what flight you are arriving on.

Archived