I'm an idiot...please help

wernew2cruising

Where on the princess website, in your cruise personalizer, do you find your OBC? Thank you..first princess cruise...site is new to me.

You will only be able to see OBC that is in conjunction with a Future Cruise Credit or given to you by Princess. If your TA gave you some additional OBC it won't show up on the Princess site but you should have a confirmation that shows your total OBC. To see the OBC from Princess, log on to My Princess and on the upper left side you will see a section titled Circle Savings Account. Click on View Details and you should see the OBC that is associated with you cruise confirmation number.

I believe you have to sign up to be a member of Princess online...the personalizer is to show you your up coming cruise, dining option, cabin etc. Please let me know if this helps.

I am an online member. :rolleyes: I am looking at my cruise information but can't find my onboard credit. I should have $75 and want to verify that but I can't find anything anywhere about OBC. It is probably right there in plain sight but I am just not seeing it. :(

Where on the princess website, in your cruise personalizer, do you find your OBC? Thank you..first princess cruise...site is new to me.

Try going to Captains Circle information--there will be a chart with that information

Nancy:D

You will only be able to see OBC that is in conjunction with a Future Cruise Credit or given to you by Princess. If your TA gave you some additional OBC it won't show up on the Princess site but you should have a confirmation that shows your total OBC. To see the OBC from Princess, log on to My Princess and on the upper left side you will see a section titled Circle Savings Account. Click on View Details and you should see the OBC that is associated with you cruise confirmation number.

Ok..thank you...I am going to look at that now. Yes it is from Princess. I had remembered reading that on these boards.

If you sign into "My Princess" it will show you on the left how much obc you have and how much fcc you have. Hope this helps.

Ok..I found all this...thanks for everyones help..NOW...does this credit go in the different names because I am suppose to have $75 and it is only showing $25. Could the other be in DH's name?

Ok..I found all this...thanks for everyones help..NOW...does this credit go in the different names because I am suppose to have $75 and it is only showing $25. Could the other be in DH's name?

Yes. . .the other is possible in your husbands name. If he doesn't have an account on Princess open one. You can use the same email address for the id and a different password for him.

Archived