Tahitian Princess fore-cabin view okay?

Jim.Doc

We have booked an Alaskan cruise on the Tahitian Princess for next July. From the looks of the deck layout I am concerned that the view from our balcony may be blocked by the bow of the ship. Has anyone travelled in any of the fore-cabins on decks 6 or 7 and can allay my fears?

Thanks,

Jim

Oops, sorry, this is a question and shouldn't be here. I'll ask in a different area.

We have booked an Alaskan cruise on the Tahitian Princess for next July. From the looks of the deck layout I am concerned that the view from our balcony may be blocked by the bow of the ship. Has anyone travelled in any of the fore-cabins on decks 6 or 7 and can allay my fears?

Thanks,

Jim

Oops, sorry, this is a question and shouldn't be here. I'll ask in a different

area.

We were in 7001 which is all the way forward or forward facing. The view is fine, no blockage BUT you really feel the motion. It got to be pretty bad really. My wife had to see the ships MD and we were fortunate to be able to switch cabins, very fortunate. If you are the least bit inclined to motion sickness DO NOT GET A FORWARD CABIN! And even if you are not you will fell motion. Good luck but if I were you, esp. on that smaller ship I'd go amidships.

Archived