Category AD on the Dream

cruisinsforme

Hi,

Can anyone tell me about category AD. They call this a suite, but it doesn't look much bigger than an oceanview stateroom, although the floor to ceiling windows do sound nice.

What does "concierge available" mean? Do we get any extras in the cabin because of the concierge?

We'll be in 9004 and 9005. Has anyone stayed in these cabins before?

Are you sure it is a catogory AD? I have stayed in an AB and a CC on the Wind (the same cabin types as the dream). It sounds like the CC you described with the floor to ceiling windows (and by the cabin #? We liked the CC, we were in 9203 on the Wind. It has a nice sitting area next to the windows with a small sofa, and two chairs. To us it looked the same size as the balcony cabins (BA). The picture's in the brochure for this cabin type are very accurate, except we also had an extra closet seperating the sitiing area for the beds.

Are you sure it is a catogory AD? I have stayed in an AB and a CC on the Wind (the same cabin types as the dream). It sounds like the CC you described with the floor to ceiling windows (and by the cabin #? We liked the CC, we were in 9203 on the Wind. It has a nice sitting area next to the windows with a small sofa, and two chairs. To us it looked the same size as the balcony cabins (BA). The picture's in the brochure for this cabin type are very accurate, except we also had an extra closet seperating the sitiing area for the beds.

According to the brochure that I received from my travel agent, it is an AD. The room is directly across from 9203. The brochure I have is old (Printed in 2000), so maybe they've changed the category ratings since then. At least I know that it's a nice room. Thanks.

According to a very recent brochure, your stateroom are the CC Superior Oceanview Staterooms.

There are no 'AD' suites on the Dream...only the Penthouse and Owner's suites.

I recieved an eight catergory upgrade from an F to a BA (balcony.)

Archived