Snorkeling in Antigua

Any comments good, bad or otherwise? How would you compare with other islands? We are looking at one of the snorkel excursions and would like some feed back. Thanks!

Go out with Eli Fuller, Eli's Ecotour, www.adventureantigua.com, and you will have the best day of your cruise! Check the ports of call boards for complete info, and detailed raves, about Eli's experience.

I'm signed up for Eli's tour on our upcoming Jewel cruise. I have heard nothing but great reviews about it. If you plan on doing it, sign up early. Our tour, which will be on Nov.10th, was sold out months ago.

FinelyCruising .... We love Antigua and always have a great time there! On our last port stop there we wanted to try something different so we took this snorkel excursion offered by the ship:

Bird Island Catamaran (click for review)

All total, it was not a bad excursion (great crew) but we wouldn't do it again.

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

I've gotten strong recommendations from several for Antigua Paddles for their kayaking and snorkeling excursion, but unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to book with them yet! Anyone know how?

Archived