Transportation from FLL to Miami Airport?

broadwayshopaholic

So we're flying into FLL the night before our cruise, and sailing out of Miami the next day (obviously flying into FLL is cheaper)... we are staying at the La Quinta Airport East in Miami though, so we can get a free shuttle to the pier the next day.

However, we need to get from FLL to Miami Airport. Does anyone know the cheapest possible way to get there? I heard something about an AirTran, or a PalmTran or something? Once we're at Miami Airport, I believe La Quinta picks us up.

PLEASE help :) Thank you in advance!

For $18 per person Tri-County Airport Express shared ride shuttle will take you to Miami Airport or the LaQuinta Airport East, your choice.

When you arrive at the airport, collect your luggage and go outside the baggage claim area, lower level, curbside, contact one of the starters (customer services reps.) wearing a white shirt with "AIRPORT EXPRESS" in red on the back of the shirt and an emblem on the sleeve and over the breast pocket. Let the starter know what service you are interested in and he/she will assist you.

For $64 you can have your own town car. ;)

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html

We have flew into Fll many times and "always " use Tri-rail. Its a train that runs from West Palm Beach airport to Maimi. For 3.00 dollars you can't get much cheaper. My wife works for Airtran so we fly for free and like last time I flew into West Palm Beach(because the flight only had 1 empty seat) My wife and daughter flew into FLL and our Luggage went to MIA. We all got together on the same train down. A bus will take you from the airport to the train station no charge. Just follow the signs at the airport for tri-rail. For more info go to http://WWW.Tri-rail.com Its so easy a caveman can do it!!!!

Archived