all inclusive in Antigua??

2_virgin_cruisers

Cruise Gal 40,

We received a flyer from Anthea, a reservations agent at Jolly Beach (reservations@jollybeachresort.com).

We can have contintental breakfast, lunch, their beach, pool and non-motorized water sports for $60 per adult. We have access to their facility from 10:15 till 5 PM for that rate.

A previous poster paid $6 per person for a cab from the pier and it took about 15 minutes.

It looks great on the website and in the magazine.

Thank you. We have friends that stayed there in April I believe and they loved it. I think you can also go to Castaway Beach which is adjacent to Jolly Beach Resort, but obviously not use their facilities. That might be a good idea to do. Thanks again for the info.

• 4 weeks later...

Cruise Gal 40 (and others who may have gone recently)

We will be in Antigua in December, and I see that you will be there in November, a little less than a month now, right?

Will you provide a report on both the cab ride and the experience if you do choose to do Jolly Beach Resort?

Thanks,

Here is the recent reply I got from the Grand Royal Antiguan, with their website - I'm still hoping to get feedback from others who have been there:

To: xxxxxxx

CC: reservations@grandroyalantiguan.com

Subject: Re: day passes

Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:46:50 -0400

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding-right:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;}.ExternalClass EC_BODY.hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}

Pleasant good afternoon Sam,

We are in receipt of your request for information in regards to day pass.

We do charge USD 60.00 per person, children 5-12 pay half price , children under 5 years are free.

Day pas include lunch a la carte, non alcoholic drinks, non motorize water sports, free chairs , towels, afternoon tea & use of the hotel facilities.

Pass may be purchase from the hotel front desk on arrival.

Should you require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Ms. Olga Caines

Reservations Dept.

The Grand Royal Antiguan Beach Resort

Antigua, W.I.

268.462.3733 EXT.170

268.462.3732 FAX

www.grandroyalantiguan.com

Here is the recent reply I got from the Grand Royal Antiguan, with their website - I'm still hoping to get feedback from others who have been there:

To: xxxxxxx

CC: reservations@grandroyalantiguan.com

Subject: Re: day passes

Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:46:50 -0400

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding-right:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;}.ExternalClass EC_BODY.hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}

Pleasant good afternoon Sam,

We are in receipt of your request for information in regards to day pass.

We do charge USD 60.00 per person, children 5-12 pay half price , children under 5 years are free.

Day pas include lunch a la carte, non alcoholic drinks, non motorize water sports, free chairs , towels, afternoon tea & use of the hotel facilities.

Pass may be purchase from the hotel front desk on arrival.

Should you require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Ms. Olga Caines

Reservations Dept.

The Grand Royal Antiguan Beach Resort

Antigua, W.I.

268.462.3733 EXT.170

268.462.3732 FAX

NO Alcohol???:eek:

Archived