Cabin Recommendation Caribbean Princess Eastern Caribbean

jt58203

I plan on booking my first cruise ever within the next few days. I feel for the first time I'd be happy with any balcony as my husband and I will probably enjoy that during our days at sea, so I'm thinking of the cheapest balcony guaranteed cabin. Just wondering about other options. What favorite cabins have any of you veterans experienced--whether it be inside, oceanview, balcony. I'll save the mini-suite categories & higher for a future trip.

I plan on booking my first cruise ever within the next few days. I feel for the first time I'd be happy with any balcony as my husband and I will probably enjoy that during our days at sea, so I'm thinking of the cheapest balcony guaranteed cabin. Just wondering about other options. What favorite cabins have any of you veterans experienced--whether it be inside, oceanview, balcony. I'll save the mini-suite categories & higher for a future trip.

On the grand class ships like the CB, my favorite balconies are on the Caribe deck. They are larger than the balconies on the other decks and are also partially covered, partially uncovered. So, you get a bigger balcony with the best of both worlds as far as sun and shade.

I have my first aft balcony on the Caribe deck on the CB next month - can't wait to see how it is! :)

On our first cruise (RCCL Enchantment) we booked an inside cabin, as we felt we didn't have anything to compare it to. However, we chose a higher deck in a midship location to minimize movement. It was a great choice. My husband missed the natural light, however, so we booked a balcony cabin for our next cruise (Caribbean Princess). We chose a BA cabin on Caribe deck, as we wanted the larger balcony (which was terrific!) and a midship location once again. The less expensive cabins tend to be far forward and aft, and may feel more movement. JMHO.

I have taken a few cruises with carnival and had to find ot the best balcony cabin on Princess when I wanted to change cruiselines.

Everything I read about C753 (BB) was perfect for us-- that the next cruise on the Crown I had to book the same exact cabin.

It goes quickly as that cabin was sold out 15 minutes after pricing cabin available.. I had to wait a few days with checking every few minutes to see that it came back online.

Many cruisers prefer the Caribe deck balconies for both their balcony size (almost 9 feet square) and their access to everything on the ship - not too far from the dining rooms or the pools!

Midship or aft is up to you. The aft balconies are even larger I think, and they are covered and private, with that fabulous view of the wake. Midship are 1/2 covered, you can look down on the Dolphin deck and be looked down upon by everyone above you if you are out at the railing, so there really is no privacy.

No matter what you choose, have a wonderful vacation!

Archived