Port Everglades Parking

canner2u

HI there ... ok before some one says "do a search", I have and the number of posts that are shown that have nothing to do with what I need to know makes searching a frustrating action ...

My questions are these ... My parents are cruising out for Port Everglades on the Miracle the end of October ... They are driving from AR and plan to stay at a hotel (that is a question for another post) near the Port the 2 nights before the cruise leaves on the 30th ... What type of parking is available at the Port ... The cost ... and the "ease", meaning, leaving of luggage and distance from parking to terminal ...

Thanks in advance to all that are able to help ...

Candy

HI there ... ok before some one says "do a search", I have and the number of posts that are shown that have nothing to do with what I need to know makes searching a frustrating action ...

My questions are these ... My parents are cruising out for Port Everglades on the Miracle the end of October ... They are driving from AR and plan to stay at a hotel (that is a question for another post) near the Port the 2 nights before the cruise leaves on the 30th ... What type of parking is available at the Port ... The cost ... and the "ease", meaning, leaving of luggage and distance from parking to terminal ...

Candy

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Cruise_Ship_Terminals_Parking__Directions_PORT_EVERGLADES__Ft_Lauderdale.aspx

Candy

The garage is next to the terminal, simply drop the luggage, pay the attendant $12 a day, park the car, walk over to the terminal, get on ship, have a great cruise.

Candy

Candy,

try this site. I put Port Everglades Parking into google and this is only one of the many websites about the subject. Hope you find what you need. You drive by, drop your luggage, then park. Parking garage is just across from the terminal.

Happy cruising!

Luv's Crusin'

Once in Port Everglades, I-595 becomes Eller Drive/10th Avenue. ... PARKING: $12 per day (rates subject to change by the Port Authority) ...

www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Cruise_Ship_Terminals_Parking__Directions_PORT_EVERGLADES__Ft_Lauderdale.aspx - 27k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Parking is a piece of cake at Port Everglades. Safe, secure, covered parking garage. Easy in, easy out.

This is most true.

Here is something to consider. I paid 12.00 day for monitored covered parking about 75 feet from the Cruise terminal. I could have stayed at Hampton Inn, but did not get there early enough to do so. I was on the ship 35 mins after I dropped my luggage off with the porters, went around the corner and parked the car. I do have to tell you I had VIP boarding, but it was very close. When exiting, I was zone 4, so we were off after the Tours, and were called at 8:30, in the garage after customs and Immigration and collecting baggage and walking at 9am sharp. I was out of FLL on the road towards Naples 5 mins later and home by 11am even with traffic. I wish all ports went as smoothly as FFL.

Ruf

I know you stated that you would address the hotel in another thread, but I thought it was worth mentioning here...your folks may want to consider a hotel that allows them to leave their car there during the cruise (there are a few that do so at no additional charge when staying there prior to the cruise).

Candy...Chan T makes a good point. There's a number of hotels in Ft Lauderdale that offer free parking, free shuttle to the port and even free breakfast if you spend the night before the cruise with them.

Archived