Serenade of the Seas JS 1596 vs 1584

jschoch

Thanks, are there stairs right next to 1584. Would that be noisy?

I believe those are crew stairs not general public so no you will not hear anything there. The first set of stairs/elevators are located in the Centrum area so 1584 is much closer.

I see, but I heard some cabins are noisy due to the windjammer cafe. Would either be noisy or less noisy due to where it is located under the Windjammer. 1596 is farther back under the cafe. 1584 does look better for walking to the elevators. Thanks.

I see, but I heard some cabins are noisy due to the windjammer cafe. Would either be noisy or less noisy due to where it is located under the Windjammer. 1596 is farther back under the cafe. 1584 does look better for walking to the elevators. Thanks.

We usually stay on 8 or 9 since I prefer to be between cabin floors so I don't know the issue with the Windjammer and noise.

We stayed in 1094 on Serenade - this is more or less the same location as 1596 on the other side - and we did have noise from the windjammer above late at night and early in the morning. I would take the other one.

Do you suggest 1584? when you say other one.

Do you think it would still be noisy under the windjammer(can't tell if that area is inside or outside over the cabin)

Okay thanks!

Is it true that there are no aft stairs?

There are stairs back there for the crew not passengers. So you have to walk to the centrum for the first set of stairs. I was just on the Serenade last month and it is a wonderful ship with a great crew and staff.

Archived