One Way Fare on Aer Lingus to Rome?

Has anyone flown Aer Lingus?

They offer a reasonable, one way fare from JFK - FCO with a connection in Dublin.

My research so far indicates they are fine to use.......no horror stories......any opinions or experiences.

Are there other airlines that allow me to book REASONABLE one way fares DIRECTLY with the airline.....rather not use a ticket consolidator.

Marty

HI

I live in Ireland and have flown aerlingus a few times including Dublin to JFK and they were fine. for the money they seem to give ok service. you will certainly arrive there, and you shouldnt have any problems with them. the flights to JFK when i flew were quite a bit cheaper than other airlines.

I've flown several legs and routes on Aer Lingus and think they're great. I rarely use consolidators when planning far in advance due to the no cancellation and no flexibility policies, so I would suggest that you just keep checking around the regular sites for low fares.

Have a great trip,

Donna

No horror stories at all. They are a decent airline who, for some reason, has really jumped into the low-cost arena. One issue is that all their flights go through either Dublin or Shannon which can be a pro or con. One nice thing is that if you want to stop in Dublin, there is no additional charge. We booked Aer Lingus to get to Barcelona this Dec to catch the Brilliance of the Seas cruise back to FTL. Rather than spend a few days in Barcelona (been there done that too many times) we opted to spend a few days in Dublin and than take a morning flight to Barcelona to catch the ship (its only a 2 hour flight).

Hank

Archived