Photos from my Snuba Tour in Cabo

solita

That looks wonderful!!! Who did you do the excursion with and what were the costs? My wife and I will be there in November for our 15th anniversary on the Golden Princess - first timers. We were planning on doing some snorkeling but might like to try Snuba.

That looks wonderful!!! Who did you do the excursion with and what were the costs? My wife and I will be there in November for our 15th anniversary on the Golden Princess - first timers. We were planning on doing some snorkeling but might like to try Snuba.

First of all...congratulations on the anniversary and taking a cool cruise to Cabo. I just made a phone call for you to check and see if they offer the tour through Princess...and they DO!!!! So you can pre-reserve your ticket now if you want. I do not know what the tour costs with Princess but I think it is around $100. I got to do it awhile back and for a local discount with my friends. The company is Cabo Expeditions and they are the only company that offers the tour here in Cabo and this side of the Mexican Riveria. I hope you guys have a great time on your cruise and congratulations again!

Archived