Some pictures of our POH cruise 8/27

KKCruisers

• Administrators

I enjoyed your photos, Kat! The one of Napali with the rainbow is just gorgeous, and it looks like you all had a wonderful vacation. Thanks for sharing. :)

:confused: Don't know why but in trying to view the pictures the slideshow stops at picture 31. I've retired viewing...pushed arrow forward... etc but can't get past picture 31???? Anyone have any ideas why??? These pictures look beautiful and I really want to see them. HELP!! Thanks in advance.

WOW! Those pictures were great! Did you get all those pictures of the Na Pali Coast just from the sail by from the ship? They were awesome! Loved the cloud formations too! Thanks so much for sharing.

Yes they were all from the sail by, it took about an hour. Once he goes to the end he turns around and comes back. Don't forget to bring binoculars, they really come in handy. We kept passing them back and forth. You could even see the caves near the water, there were lots of them. At one point we thought we saw a yellow car on the beach, but when we looked into the binoculars we realized it was a hole in a rock formation and we were seeing the yellow sand beach through the hole. I think I even have a picture of it.

Glad you liked my pics, I will have more in a few days.

Kat

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

I'm trying toi figure out what some of the location are.

Aloha Judy,

Sorry I haven't finished labeling the pictures. I was trying to finish my review first, now I will work on the pictures.

Glad you liked them.

Kat

Aloha Judy,

Sorry I haven't finished labeling the pictures. I was trying to finish my review first, now I will work on the pictures.

Glad you liked them.

Kat

I will have to check back to view them again and see if I was correct. :) I saved one as my background. Now I can see where we are going everytime I get online. :D

Maybe it's the one you were talking about it's a mt. with clouds and a rainbow with pretty green/yellow growth. It's so pretty.

Thanka again for sharing.

Dear Kat,

Thank you for sharing your vacation pictures with us. I'm now using Shutterfly to save and share my own photos, but I'm not sure how you posted the link to your pictures here. Can you guide me? I've only got 10 of my pictures saved in an album so far, but I'll keep working on this project.

Mahalo,

Library Chick :o

Dear Kat,

Thank you for sharing your vacation pictures with us. I'm now using Shutterfly to save and share my own photos, but I'm not sure how you posted the link to your pictures here. Can you guide me? I've only got 10 of my pictures saved in an album so far, but I'll keep working on this project.

Mahalo,

Library Chick :o

Hi how are you doing, I"m missing Hawaii!

This is what I did for the link. I saved the album in my favorite places then I put in my browser and right clicked on it and copied it, then I went back to the post and posted it. There is probably an easier way of doing it, but I couldn't find it. If you do it through Shutterfly then you have to give them other peoples names and I don't like doing that without asking.

Hope this helped, if not ,you can just try to click on your browser link when your in Shutterfly and then paste it in CC. I just put it in my favorite places so I don't have to keep going in and out of Shutterfly to copy it.

You can also just manually copy it.

I received my pics in the mail today from Shutterfly and they came out great. What I did was purchase 2 batches of 100 for 15 cents each, of course you have to pay for postage.

Can't wait to see your pictures

Kat

Kat, these are great photos. Thanks for sharing. :D I noticed that you stayed at the Wave hotel in Waikiki. We have booked that hotel also for our pre and post cruise. How did you like it?

Sorry, I thought I answered this post the other day, I don't know where it went.

We really liked the Wave. Great location about 2 blocks from the beach. Nice breakfast place next door called the Galaxy. Parking garage under hotel. They upgraded us to a suite on the 15th floor. It had 2 balconies.

Have a wonderful vacation, I know you will.

Kat

Archived