Attention anyone in Waikiki Sept. 15th...

kapoho2

If you are in Waikiki Sept. 15th...especially those who will be boarding the Pride of America...you are in for a treat. The Air Force Thunderbirds will be performing an air show over Waikiki at 2:30 pm that afternoon. I am sure you will be able to see the jets fly over as they perform even if you are on the ship at that time. My husband and I are flying over from the Big Island just for this show (and to spend a little R&R time on Waikiki beach for the weekend) and we cannot wait. Also, that morning at 9am...there is a huge floral parade through Waikiki. We have seen this parade before and it is spectacular. Hope many of you will be able to enjoy these festivities!!

If you are in Waikiki Sept. 15th...especially those who will be boarding the Pride of America...you are in for a treat. The Air Force Thunderbirds will be performing an air show over Waikiki at 2:30 pm that afternoon. I am sure you will be able to see the jets fly over as they perform even if you are on the ship at that time. My husband and I are flying over from the Big Island just for this show (and to spend a little R&R time on Waikiki beach for the weekend) and we cannot wait. Also, that morning at 9am...there is a huge floral parade through Waikiki. We have seen this parade before and it is spectacular. Hope many of you will be able to enjoy these festivities!!

Aloha Kakahiaka, Kapoho. The Thunderbirds are also doing shows today at 9 am and 2:30 pm. I'm hoping to see some of it from my office building in downtown Honolulu. I didn't hear about the parade. Is this part of the Air Force celebration or maybe Aloha Week? Have a fabulous Waikiki weekend! Have you checked out the Yardhouse at the Waikiki Beachwalk? If you like beer, you gotta go.:D

Aloha, Logan

Hi Logan, If we had known we would have booked ourselves to be there for the two shows today. But, those shows were not being advertised when I booked our flights, etc. Can't complain though.....we will have a nice weekend I am sure with the parade (part of Aloha Week) and the Thunderbirds....and now a few cold ones at the Yardhouse ??!!

Laurie

Nice!

Archived