Has anyone heard of Olive Branch Tours based in Morocco?

qqmelodia

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has used olive branch tours for the port of Casablanca. I am in the process of finding private tour guide service to go to Rabat and a city tour of Casablanca.

I came across this tour service but can't find any reference for this company. Anyone used their service before and can comment on it?

If not, beside TangierTour, any other tour service company out there others used and would recommend??? Much appreciated for all your help.

Kind regards,

q

:( mite want to check or re-check with the cruise line...princess has cancelled stops in Casablanca du to terrorist activity...we will now be going to cadiz, spain and another princess cruise has be re- scheduled to Malaga,spain.....

Hello-,

I am wondering if anyone has used olive branch tours for the port of Casablanca. I am in the process of finding private tour guide service to go to Rabat and a city tour of Casablanca.

I came across this tour service but can't find any reference for this company. Anyone used their service before and can comment on it?

If not, beside TangierTour, any other tour service company out there others used and would recommend??? Much appreciated for all your help.

Kind regards,

q

Hello,........

Kind regards,

q

We've never used this supplier for shore excursions but they may have something that is worth following up on. They're affiliated with Zoom Airlines which I have used several times and generally have a good reputation here in Canada and they do have a lot of choice.

http://affiliate.isango.com/Regions.aspx?&RegionID=6962

In 2004 I took a Cruise from Manaus to Rome on Princess. We had a port stop in Casablanca and I booked the Ship tour to MerraKech. It was excellent and I am not a fan of ship's tours but I have usually enjoyed the full day ones especially if they are going to a far off point from the port.

I asked the guide if I could have a business card incase we returned to Morroco and he was from Olive Branch. So that seems to be the company that Princess used. I cannot remember his name but I will try to find the card - just to make sure. I remember the logo on the card. If I was to go back I would use that company.

OliveBranch is actually quoting me more money than the cruise required, MAD 4000 for 4 people in a mini van with a guide touring Rabat and Casa. In this sense, I am going with the Ship's..less thing to worry such as entrance fee, lunch, and not catching the ship...etc.

I wish they would be more descriptive in their email communication, beside the price, hardly any useful information from them.

Good to know that princess uses them..i wonder what would norwegian use, anyone have a clue?

q

Q,

We are on the same cruise as you, and are planning to go to Marrakech with a private guide. I had some concerns since other cruise lines cancelled Casablanca as a port of call so I contacted NCL and they are still planning to stop in Casablanca. For everything I read it should be an interesting port.

Sue

Archived