Some May 2008 Alaska Promotions

Old As Dirt Mom

I attended a Holland America 2008 Preview at my TA's office last evening, and I recall that some folks here were looking to find some bargain prices for the Alaska 2008 season.

Promo RH, which expires September 30, 2007, offers some 7-day roundtrip Alaskan Explorer itineraries from Seattle. The best prices are in early May, 2008.

Westerdam, Glacier Bay, inside from $779 per person, outside from $929 per person. Verandah from $1,329 pp, verandah suite from $1,579 pp.

Amsterdam, via Glacier Bay or Tracy Arm, inside from $799 pp, outside from $1,029 pp, verandah suite from $1,589 pp.

Oosterdam via Hubbard Glacier, inside from $749 pp, ocean-view from $899 pp (I don't know why they say ocean-view instead of outside, but I'm just quoting what I was given), verandah from $1,299 pp, verandah suite from $1,579 pp.

There are also some free and reduced rates for 3rd/4th guests on Alaska cruises in May. Please click here for a description.

If you want to keep track of Alaska promotions, you might want to bookmark this site. I am not a travel agent, and this information is available to anyone.

You may already be aware of these promotions, so my apologies if anything I'm presenting is redundant.

Karin

Archived