Real Popcorn! Have you ever brought a microwave?

Spudhunter

ok, now I am literally peeing my pants !!! ROTFLOLLOLOLOLOLOL :D :D

This is great, sometimes you think people should maybe just stay home if they have to have "all their stuff". I laughed and laughed at this one. Wonder how many people reading it wondered how many suitcases they would have to buy to bring the stuff.........................

This post is just waaaay too funny!!! The things some people think they have to bring (and may not be joking??!!!) And....I'm trying to figure out how to get enough clothes in for 15 nights to save money on laundry! Too funny!!! Love it!!

you have to start on page 1 to really have a great laugh!!! 200387583-001.jpg THIS is the guy i was telling everybody about that i'm bringing along he is like a robot!!!! just have to figure out a way to hide him in the suit case any suggestions can't afford a full price ticket! he works cheap just tell him you ate at the windjammer.

Since I won a posting award on this thread my head has really gotten big.

All you guys want to bring this and that from your home.

I am just gonna bring my whole dang house with everything in it.

I will leave the garage back on the lot because I will not need my car.

I will be taken everywhere I need to go in a horse and carriage if not by boat.

Therefore my house will be one category above the Royal Suite.

My home will be THE ROYAL PALACE.

200387583-001.jpg

AND HE CAN BE MY BUTLER...

LAURA

just tell him you ate in the windjammer and you won't have to tip! but you can only use him, he is mine and i will share. so he is not your butler his name is poppy butler and he does corn!!!!!

And feel free to come to my Royal Palace at any time. It will be right next to the Capts cabin. You can have the Royal Suite.

Laura

can i bring along this popcorn king?638251480_0f89093916_m.jpg

Only if he brings his credit cards and sticks to making popcorn only...

He can stay in your suite...The VIPs on the ship will be keeping me busy in the Royal Palace, but don't forget you have an open invitation anytime because you were so kind to let me use your butler. It pays to be nice. :D

:D The Emmy's were quite dull compared to this...I'm still laughing!

I do want to thank Sally Field for letting me wear her Academy Award dress. (ok.. so she doesn't know).

I had to let it out by 6 (ok ..8 sizes) but I figure what the heck she can buy another one easily especially after getting paid for doing those Boniva commercials.

Laura

This is great, sometimes you think people should maybe just stay home if they have to have "all their stuff". I laughed and laughed at this one. Wonder how many people reading it wondered how many suitcases they would have to buy to bring the stuff.........................

YEP, i AGREE! :D

I can't wait until we cruise. We spend ton's of money to fly to our embarkation port, spend a day or two exploring, cruise for a week, spend two more days having fun, fly home, go back to work for another year, reminisce and look at all the pictures we took, book another cruise. Then we sit around the house thinking about the wonderfull popcorn we had while on vacation. GET A GRIP ON REALITY PEOPLE!!!!!!

Popcorn is not going to make or break a vacation.

This is the most ridiculous thread I have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a JOKE thread, have a little fun.....pack a sense of humor for your cruise then you will maybe have a good time.

I love my popcorn, and I'm just not happy with the plain old popcorn that's available in some of the bars on board. It's usually stale and tastes like carboard. I prefer my gourmet microwave kettle corn, and intend to bring at least half a case with me.

I have a small 1.0 cu foot microwave that just fits in my carryon. Do you think anyone would give me a hassle about bringing it onboard Mariner on my upcoming trip? I'm responsible, I won't leave the room while the corn is popping, and I'll unplug it when I'm done.

Has anyone done this?

I know I'm probably a popcorn snob, but microwave popcorn is not "real" popcorn. Take a heavy pot, some oil and Oriville popcorn kernals. And don't forget the butter! LOL Have fun.

No need to make that difficult choice. If you crush up the *****, you can mix it in with the popcorn, without taking up any extra room. :)

Oh my God, this thread is killing me!! Thanks to all of you for making this the most enjoyable thread since I have starting participating on Cruise Critic. It is great to know that with all the complaints and meanness you sometimes read about out here, that there are truly a bunch of people with great a great sense of humor. I have read every post on this thread and have laughed my you know what off! It has been great.

I have made a decision, in addition to the swimming pool I am going to bring: InflatablePool2003large.jpg

maytag1.jpgI've decided that I need some place for all the beer I am going to bring onboard . . . I will be happy to rent out shelving space. I'm also going to bring my own ice cream so I don't have to pay for it!

And this way, I'll have my own filtered water and ice for the entire cruise! Yippee!

Those of your bringing the makings for popcorn, you may use my fridge to store your butter if you like. ;)

Next February will be our 15th cruise and the first with a balcony so we may live it up. I have always wanted to try deep fried turkey. Do you think we could bring one of those new fandangled turkey friers and use it on our balcony. It can't smell any worse than cigarette smoke!

Archived