Grand Turk Review

Starbright7966

Grand Turk was amazing. It was sooooo pretty. I was there last week and cannot wait to go back. We took an excursion through the ship, because that was an alternate port due to hurricane Felix.

We went to governors beach, paid $35, and it was so pretty. It is called Governors beach because he lives right there on the beach. It was so pretty and so untouched. It is my favorite port. We found a conch shell and I put it in my bag. A few minutes later I went to get my bag and an OCTOPUS was in there. He was about a pound. He was sooo cute. I took a picture and rushed him back to the water. He swam off and a few minutes later I saw him on the bottom of the ocean and he saw me puffed up and swam off. I could not keep up with him. It was amazing.

Go to governors beach it was great, free chairs. But take a cab, $3, and rent snorkel gear on the beach. It was a great day.

• 4 weeks later...
Grand Turk was amazing. It was sooooo pretty. I was there last week and cannot wait to go back. We took an excursion through the ship, because that was an alternate port due to hurricane Felix.

We went to governors beach, paid $35, and it was so pretty. It is called Governors beach because he lives right there on the beach. It was so pretty and so untouched. It is my favorite port. We found a conch shell and I put it in my bag. A few minutes later I went to get my bag and an OCTOPUS was in there. He was about a pound. He was sooo cute. I took a picture and rushed him back to the water. He swam off and a few minutes later I saw him on the bottom of the ocean and he saw me puffed up and swam off. I could not keep up with him. It was amazing.

Go to governors beach it was great, free chairs. But take a cab, $3, and rent snorkel gear on the beach. It was a great day.

I am curious as to how much it is to rent snorkel hear here?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

thanks, so is the governors beach free or cost 35.00 and then that includes the chairs?

I booked through the crusie line and paid $35 dollars per person. The cab ride was like $3. And the chairs were free. I saw people taking cabs and they didnt pay for the chairs. But the beach right off the peir is probably 200 meters from Govenors beach. So they are very close and I know the one at the peir was free. We actually saw Sting rays at the beach by the peir from the ship. Very very pretty place.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did anybody take a helicopter ride in Grand Turk? Somebody told me they started operating not to long ago?

I did it before in Grand Cayman and I loved it.

I would love to do it again with my husband in the Turks & Caicos but does anybody know how much is it?

Archived