diamond benefits?

I will become a diamond crown and anchor member on my next cruise. What are the extra benefits? I have looked on rccl website and they don't seem that great. Am I missing something?:confused:

Red

Love the party for Diamond/Diamond+ members as well as the enhanced coupon book. The $200.00 off on a balcony cabin is also a great perk.

Dumb question - If you become Diamond on a cruise do you get to use those perks on the same cruise or do you have to wait till your next one?

You have to wait until the next one. Technically you aren't Diamond until the end of the 10th completed cruise credit (I say cruise credit because I reached Diamond in something like 7 cruises).

You have to wait until the next one. Technically you aren't Diamond until the end of the 10th completed cruise credit (I say cruise credit because I reached Diamond in something like 7 cruises).

Those perks are nice. I reached mine around the same time. Got to work now on D+:) . By the way Wrona, congrats on passing the bar!!!!!:)

The best perk is $200 off a balcony or higher catogory :D

Diamond and Diamond Plus Balcony discount is,

$100 for 3-5 nights (not days)

$200 for 6-8 nights (not days)

$300 for 9 nights or above (not days)

That is per cabin, not per person. ;)

Hmm, we became diamond after our cruise 2 weeks ago. We have our next cruise booked and got the platinum discount of $150. Do I need to nudge my TA and have her get the other $50 applied or are we not able to get it since we booked this cruise before we became diamond? we have not made final payment but I know the rates have gone up by about $700 since we did the deposit. It's only $50 but I'd still like to get it. And we will definitely be getting some free adult beverages out of the concierge lounge - that is a nice perk.

Over my many years of Cruising, I can say that the things you get offered as a D and D+ member are;

Bridger tour *You and 1-3 Other people you decide to take*

Galley Tour *You and 1-3 Other people you decide to take*

Capitan's Table, Only if you are one out of 5 D+ members if you just got D+, mostly its D+ Members with 60 Cruise credits up.

Those perks are nice. I reached mine around the same time. Got to work now on D+:) . By the way Wrona, congrats on passing the bar!!!!!:)

Thanks Gordon!!

I don't think I'm going to make D+ as quickly as I made Diamond - but I'm glad to have the bar exam behind me so I can get back to cruising again.

Hmm, we became diamond after our cruise 2 weeks ago. We have our next cruise booked and got the platinum discount of $150. Do I need to nudge my TA and have her get the other $50 applied or are we not able to get it since we booked this cruise before we became diamond? we have not made final payment but I know the rates have gone up by about $700 since we did the deposit. It's only $50 but I'd still like to get it. And we will definitely be getting some free adult beverages out of the concierge lounge - that is a nice perk.

Have your TA call and get the Diamond discount applied. For my Serenade cruise, final payment was due 5 days after I got back from the Rhapsody - the cruise that made me platinum. I called C&A and asked and they said it would be no problem to apply the discount even after final payment. Luckily, it only took them 3 days to up my status (and this was over Christmas weekend) and I got to reduce my final payment by the platinum discount. I'm sure they will do the same thing for your diamond discount.

Hmm, we became diamond after our cruise 2 weeks ago. We have our next cruise booked and got the platinum discount of $150. Do I need to nudge my TA and have her get the other $50 applied or are we not able to get it since we booked this cruise before we became diamond?

C&A will do it (or at least they did it for us, in the same situation). So unless you have a persnickety TA, I would at least ask her to. :)

We are specifically taking the Grandeur in Jan so that we make Diamond before our Liberty cruise in April. I also called to find out about making sure I get my extra $100 discount on the balcony and they told me doesn't matter if the cruise is paid in full or not, I would still get my extra $100.

Can't wait to enjoy the Diamond Lounge on Liberty and DH is very excited about all the free coffee! We will for sure be enjoy those "included" cocktails during cocktail hour each evening!

Over my many years of Cruising, I can say that the things you get offered as a D and D+ member are;

Bridger tour *You and 1-3 Other people you decide to take*

Galley Tour *You and 1-3 Other people you decide to take*

Capitan's Table, Only if you are one out of 5 D+ members if you just got D+, mostly its D+ Members with 60 Cruise credits up.

We did a bridge tour and sat at the Captains table and were not diamond plus at that time.

What is the concierge club?

Red

From the RCCL web site:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do;jsessionid=00001dkjz7LDWWUVj-gUJRadMTo:12hdhu6tq?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Staterooms&faqId=2675&faqSubjectId=320&faqType=faq

Diamond-level and above Crown & Anchor Society members and guests booked in the Grand Suites or above can now take advantage of the Concierge Club. Available on the Enchantment of the Seas® and all Voyager and Radiance-class ships, Concierge Club guests will receive this complimentary service that provides assistance with any special requests they may have while sailing. As a Concierge Club guest, you will be offered amenities and services not available to other guests including: A dedicated Concierge who is available to assist with anything you require

Twenty-four-hour a day use of the Concierge Club Lounge

Continental breakfast every morning† and open bar & hors d'oeuvres every evening available in the Concierge Club Lounge

Assistance with reservations for Portofino Italian restaurant & Chops Grille Steakhouse

Assistance with Explorations! Bookings

Assistance booking appointments for Salon or Spa treatments

Priority tickets for the ice skating show

Assistance with the arrangement of private parties

Personalized Discover Shopping advice

DVDs and CDs available to borrow during the Concierge's hours

Pre-ordering of your dinner wine

Business services (faxing, copying, etc.)

Archived