Caribbean Princess c-234

DRW

Its a fine location; Caribe deck which means largest balconies. Surrounded by other cabins, which means quiet. Easy access to forward elevators, which are some of the least used; excepting if they happen to tender from the forward doors.

My only preference, and this is entirely personal, is that I prefer an aft location rather than forward. But the rest of my family prefers slightly forward over slightly aft. Its all just a personal motion thing--nothing to worry over unless you already know you dislike forward cabins for some reason. (You are still about 225 feet away from the bow).

We are just recently off CB and had the balcony room on the starboard side of the ship that is almost exactly opposite this one (C231). I personally loved the position. Didn't feel much movement. Yes...you are on the opposite end of the ship from dining...but that's ok... It gives you a chance to walk off that food you ate! As the previous poster said...these staterooms have the largest balconies on the ship and are half covered, half not covered. I'd say that if you want to be close to food and pools, this isn't the best choice for you. But, if you don't mind the walk, then it's a great area of the ship to stay.

Hope you have a great cruise if you decide to go!

Archived