On line reservations for Supper Club

happy cruzin

Has anyone used the one line form for reservations to the Supper Club - before your board :confused: .

Seems pretty simple.....looks like you fill out the form and then they get back to you with a confirmed reservation. I'm just wondering if anyone has booked through the system and how it worked out?

Thanks!

Has anyone used the one line form for reservations to the Supper Club - before your board :confused: .

Seems pretty simple.....looks like you fill out the form and then they get back to you with a confirmed reservation. I'm just wondering if anyone has booked through the system and how it worked out?

Thanks!

Yep... I have and it works very well.

John Heald, the cruise director on the Carnival Freedom, will make the reservations for you. Just fill out the form and you're done.

You will probably receive a confirming email in ten days to two weeks.

Yep... I have and it works very well.

John Heald, the cruise director on the Carnival Freedom, will make the reservations for you. Just fill out the form and you're done.

You will probably receive a confirming email in ten days to two weeks.

So.....John Herald makes the reservation regardless of which ship you are sailing :confused: .

Hmmmm... I think I am going to have to give this a try! Thanks ;)

So.....John Herald makes the reservation regardless of which ship you are sailing :confused: .

Hmmmm... I think I am going to have to give this a try! Thanks ;)

Yep... that's the case. You fill out the form and John will contact the appropriate individual on the ship you sailing on and make the reservations for you.

It really is an excellent service and one that he's taken upon himself to provide.

Yep... that's the case. You fill out the form and John will contact the appropriate individual on the ship you sailing on and make the reservations for you.

It really is an excellent service and one that he's taken upon himself to provide.

Wow...that almost seems too easy :eek: . Can't wait to give it a try...thanks again ;) !!

A few weeks??? I asked John to make my reservations a month out and it was a done deal.

Machman - you have been very helpful - but I do have one more question .

I can't help but wonder if there is a timeframe that is "too early" to make the request :confused: . We do not sail until March.....I guess I should hold off or a while :rolleyes: :cool: .

Machman - you have been very helpful - but I do have one more question .

I can't help but wonder if there is a timeframe that is "too early" to make the request :confused: . We do not sail until March.....I guess I should hold off or a while :rolleyes: :cool: .

I'd wait until you're six or eight weeks out. I'll guarantee the site will still be there and John will take care of you.

In reality, all you need is a booking number and John or Roberto could manage it for you but nonetheless I'd wait a while. First of the year would probably be fine.

I'd wait until you're six or eight weeks out. I'll guarantee the site will still be there and John will take care of you.

In reality, all you need is a booking number and John or Roberto could manage it for you but nonetheless I'd wait a while. First of the year would probably be fine.

Yeah...that's what I was thinkin' ;) . Thanks again :D .

Thanks for the great info! I just used the form for our trip on the Freedom in Dec!! :D

Wonderful! Good for you!!!

This is such a cool service... most folks that haven't been apprised of this will have to wait until they are on board to make reservations. Without doubt, some will be disappointed.

Congratulations! You go to the head of the line!!!!

:D

Wonderful! Good for you!!!

This is such a cool service... most folks that haven't been apprised of this will have to wait until they are on board to make reservations. Without doubt, some will be disappointed.

Congratulations! You go to the head of the line!!!!

Great point!! Who wants to wait in line if you do not have to :confused: :eek: !!

Thanks Machman. We dont sail until March. I will send it in February. Boy, it is going to be a long 6 months. Hopefully being busy with the holidays will make the time fly by.

Yeah... the wait sucks...

Spend some time here, ask questions, have fun, plan, plan, plan!!!

Maybe you can start planning your NEXT cruise! That always seems to help me!

Yeah... the wait sucks...

Spend some time here, ask questions, have fun, plan, plan, plan!!!

Maybe you can start planning your NEXT cruise! That always seems to help me!

Yeah.....that what usually happen to us :rolleyes: :eek: .

Hello......my name is Happy and I am addicted to cruising... LOL :D

I made mine about a week ago, but have not gotten a reply email confirming. I am sailing next Sat, so maybe I waited too long. I didnt find out about this great service until last week. Hopefully it worked, if not, I'll just make a reservation when we get on board.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived