Doing the e-doc dance!

azgkrudi

So we got our e-docs the other day for our Nov. 17th PofAm cruise...I was thrilled until I saw that the airline section was blank. We booked air through NCL. I was under the impression that once your e-docs were available to print, that EVERYTHING was ready...but that's not the case, I guess.

I called NCL and they insisted that I should be able to view our flight itinerary, but I still can't. So they gave me our flight schedule verbally. Delta on the outbound, United on the return. (Both flights are IDEAL nonstops for us, by the way :)) I was able to secure our seating assignments with Delta, but when I called United, they said their portion has not been ticketed, and that I should call NCL back.

Called NCL back and they said their air/sea dept. is still working on that leg of the trip. This time they told me that they have only a REQUEST in to United for the flight, not a confirmed booking, and they are waiting for United to get back to them.

Sigh.

When I look the flight up online, every seat is taken and if I try to pretend to book it, it's not available/sold out. Which is not surprising - it's Thanksgiving weekend.

I'm sure it will all work out whether we take that flight or another airline...but I was just wondering if anyone else here has had this kind of problem. I kind of wish NCL wouldn't have sent me my docs until our air was confirmed with the airlines.

Archived