Where is the Concierge Lounge on the Radience

hermang

One note. The concierge lounge is not on all ships. All ships in Radiance and Voyager class have one. On the Freedom class, it's actually a Diamond Lounge (the concierge lounge on those ships is for suites only). Enchantment and Splendour have a concierge lounge, but I don't believe any other Vision class ships have a concierge lounge. The Sovereign class do not have concierge lounges.

Enchantment and Splendour have a concierge lounge, but I don't believe any other Vision class ships have a concierge lounge. The Sovereign class do not have concierge lounges.
I believe the Legend (another Vision class ship) also has a concierge lounge. I think it was just recently added within the past few months.

Tim

Those concierges who enforce the rules for admittance to the lounge - and most of them do - do not permit you to bring guests. This is particularly true on cruises with a lot of Diamond/ Diamond Plus passengers on board; guests just add to an already crowded lounge.

I believe the Legend (another Vision class ship) also has a concierge lounge. I think it was just recently added within the past few months.

Tim

Thanks, I wasn't certain if any had been added while I was awol.

Archived