What's The First Thing You're Going To Do When You Get On The Ship

felder01

Breathe a sigh of relief that I am now on my honeymoon which means no more wedding planning :)

Congrates in advanse! I make sure that our table arrangement in the dining room is ok(we are going this time with my wifes twin sister and husband). Can't seperate them:p She almost came with us on our honeymoon(or so the story goes:D ). Then Chopps;)

First I hit the pool bar on the way to the Windjammer for lunch. Buy a Wine & Dine Package. Then it's the Spa for appointments and the Consierge Lounge for specialty dining reservations. Then onto the dining room to find our table. Finally over to the cabin to change. :) Go to Muster:( and the Sail Away!!!:D

First thing we do is go check our table, we enjoy tables for two with a view, unless we go with our family and then we love the large table.

Then we go make the spa appts., chops reservation, visit the concierge club, then go to lunch, then while at lunch we look at each other and smile cause we are CRUISING AGAIN!!

First thing we do is go check our table, we enjoy tables for two with a view, unless we go with our family and then we love the large table.

Then we go make the spa appts., chops reservation, visit the concierge club, then go to lunch, then while at lunch we look at each other and smile cause we are CRUISING AGAIN!!

Sounds like a plan to me!

Hit the buffet, grab a drink, check out our stateroom, get a drink, make specialty restaurant reservations, check out our table in the dining room, get a drink on the way to the pool bar for sail away! Oh, buy a drink at the pool bar for the sailaway...

Somewhere in all this we call the MIL and brag about where we're at...listen to her moan with jealousy (which makes me want to drink a little more...).

Cheers!

First, I'm going to my stateroom to drop my carry-ons, unpack my dinner outfit and hang it up, then set up my CPAP and make sure I have my distilled water and extension cord; after that, shut off the ^&*# cell phone. Then it's off to the buffet for lunch, hopefully sharing a table with some cruise pals. And then futz around until sailaway...

We always head right to our room and drop the bags off, even though on RCI they don't want you to go to the room we do anyways just to drop the carryons off.

Then we go to the Spa for the Spa Tour because sometimes they offer specials and drawings when you do the tour.

Then we just mosey around the ship checking everything out and then eventually back to our room.

Congrates in advanse! I make sure that our table arrangement in the dining room is ok(we are going this time with my wifes twin sister and husband). Can't seperate them:p She almost came with us on our honeymoon(or so the story goes:D ). Then Chopps;)

In the spirit of good humour...How about

1) Putting towels and personal belongings over 10 lounge chairs right next to the main swimming pool

2) Riding up and down on the elevators while pressing the buttons for every floor

3) Complaining about all the children (in this case under age 18) on the cruise ship, while at the same time complaining about all the people that are complaining about children on the cruise ship.

Michael

This must be at least the second or third time this has been asked recently.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=622326

Last week there was an official poll.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=622715&highlight=poll

:D Yeah I think so too but I will chime in on here also, put carry on bags away hit WJ's and then chill until sail away. since I slept during my 1st sail away :o

Archived