Tour operators in Montego bay?

sppath1

I'm looking for a reliable very good tour operator in Montego Bay. We're cruising aboard the Island Princess with several other couples and we will dock in MoBay from 10AM to 6 Pm on oct 26,2008.

You will have more responses if you post over on the Ports of Call board. Here is a link. ;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111

I'm looking for a reliable very good tour operator in Montego Bay. We're cruising aboard the Island Princess with several other couples and we will dock in MoBay from 10AM to 6 Pm on oct 26,2008.

I am the same trip. When I looked for am independent operator for the helmet diving I found the ONLY operator on the internet only booked from the ship during the time the IP was in port. :confused:

I have used Belinda Neal of A-Zjamaicaplanners.com 4 times now for tours throughout Jamaica. Her vans are airconditioned, very comfortable with able driver guides. She will help you determine what to see and how long it will take. Last time at Mo Bay we headed to Negril. Not many people venture in that direction. It was a nice relaxing day to see a different side of this lush island. We have also been to Rose Hall Mansion and beach which worked out well. Do not hesitate to mention my screen name.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

We used Trevor Hudlin in 7/04 for a trip to Mayfield Falls from Montego Bay. The trip was excellent, one of the highlights of our cruise, and Trevor was great. We used him again 7/07 out of Ocho Rios for a river tubing trip and had a great time again. We had a group of 11 the first time, and 22 the second time--various ages--and everyone enjoyed it. Trevor lives somewhere between the two cities, so does tours out of both places.

I would highly recommend him--he can be reached at cooltrevh@yahoo.com

Have a great cruise!

• 1 month later...

Hi! We did the Chauffer for a day through the bamboo beach club and it was unbelievable. Our driver was Horace Taylor and he was amazing. He knew every inch of Jamaica and was able to get us into places for free. We felt safe and entertained and we will definitely use the Chauffer for a Day again. (ask for Horace!) You can find him at this link

http://www.bamboobeachclub.com/tours/tour_15_chauffeur.html

• 2 weeks later...
We used A-Z Jamaica planners and did a trip to Mayfield Falls. It was excellent.

Floflegs - how big was your group to Mayfield Falls with A-Z? We want to visit Mayfield Falls when we go to MB in Janaury. I've heard alot of good things about Barrett Adventures but they want $70 per person where A-Z wants $40 per person to do Mayfield Falls. We don't really want to be in a large group, something a little bit smaller. Thanks for the info that you can give or anybody else.

Archived