Question about Photos aboard Disney Ships: Do they have PhotoPass like a DW???

momofmn00

the cool thing is that you get this punch card for the package you purchase and they punch it for each photo you get. But say you find one on Wed that is way better than the one you got on Tues - they let you exchange it!!:D

Wow, that's great that they would let you exchange. It's nice because sometimes I like one of my photos, but I don't buy b/c I'm afraid I will take a better one later on. Then when I do decide to buy, I go back and the photo ends up being lost! This happened on my last cruise.

Can you go in and buy photos on your last night? Or do you have to do it all along? Is the package something I can wait to buy when I go to pick out my photos?

yes but it is CRAZY on the last night of the cruise!!! everyone wants their photos last minute.:eek:

Also like another post stated sometimes people move photos and you don't always get them.

My kids love scavenger hunting for our photos from the day. We make it a game.:p

Each day we collected our "new" photos and put them all together in one spot. They were always easy to find, because they were in one stack, instead of spread out among all the other pix of people/events. Then the morning of the last full day (or whenever the final photos are displayed), we looked through them all again, and made our choices. It was tough though, there were so many good pictures and I wanted to buy them all! The punch card sounds like a great idea. Does this entitle you to any sort of discount?

Archived