Best Beach For The Day In Mazaltan

valbob55

I would recommend Los Sabalos Hotel (Joe's Oyster Bar) for your beach day. Don't be surprised if you see a lot of cruise staff at this location - it's one of their coveted hangouts. You can get all the service on the beach directly from the hotel staff; food is good; drinks prices are extremely reasonable. You will also have a good supply of parasailing, banana-boating & jetskiing vendors at your disposal. From the cruise pier, cab will cost you about $10-$12 and we usually just arrange a pick up time with the same driver, assuming we're satisfied with the outbound trip.

I sent them an email a couple of months ago and they told me you have to purchase a room for the day. ????? I have read many times that you can buy drinks and food and use their facilities.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Can you tell me if the 10-12 dollar cab ride is per person each way to this Mazatlan hotel and also how much it is to do the kyaking and the other water ssports you mentioned?
Cab ride quote is per segment, not per person. Not sure about the cost of kayaking, but I would venture to say that everything is negotiable with the specific vendors. As an example, I've seen people pay anywhere from $35 to 55 for a half-hour jet ski rental.

As far as the pool use, we've dipped in the pool without any problems, but I think the beach at this resort is worth checking out. There are permanently-placed palapa-style umbrellas which provides a welcome reprieve from the hot sun.

Cab ride quote is per segment, not per person. Not sure about the cost of kayaking, but I would venture to say that everything is negotiable with the specific vendors. As an example, I've seen people pay anywhere from $35 to 55 for a half-hour jet ski rental.

As far as the pool use, we've dipped in the pool without any problems, but I think the beach at this resort is worth checking out. There are permanently-placed palapa-style umbrellas which provides a welcome reprieve from the hot sun.

Not trying to steal the thread here guys but PLHag we've been trying to catch up with you regarding our upcoming trip to San Diego. I think I may have an incorrect email. Please try me at smorin00@shaw.ca

Sue

ps, sorry for the interuption

Archived