Majesty of the Sea Stateroom Question

HNicoleL

No...that's the old bedding, the new bedding is white comforters with a green throw folded over the bottom. This photo is of a grand suite, but the bedding is the same throughout the ship.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/28128299700426092775sKuCfV

Here's one of an OV room too.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2008605670042762657mrFhWa

OOH- I'm on Majesty next week, I forgot about the new bedding. I kept seeing posts about bedding before I went on FOS and thought -what's the big deal about the beds?- but those beds are comfortable!! You know if you wake up and you haven't even turned over all night that you were in a comfortable place. Like memory foam.

The new bedding is great, especially how well it covers the crack in a double. My one complaint is the duvet - too heavy! I thought it would have a thin down comforter inside, instead it feels like a blanket - too heavy in both weight and warmth.

I agree with PSCruiser, the new comforter is beautiful but waaaaaaaaaaaay to heavy and I like something a bit heavy on me feet at night. We have asked our cabin attendants to remove them and just place a blanket on them instead. They like it better because it is easier for them to make up the beds and we like it much better as well.

Tim

Archived