Pictures of Canopy Tour

soopermom

thanks for posting the pictures. we're on our cruise in december. looks like you had fun.i think my teenagers will want to do this! hw long was the tour and is it close to a beach etc? we're in port from 12pm till 8 pm, but since i think it would get ark earlier in decemebr we're concerned about the amount of things we can do and might have to make a choice.. don't want to sepnd all our time in a taxi getting from place to place..

It was about a 20 minute ride from the dock to the start. The 'ride' took probably an hour (there were 14 of us) and then the ride from the bottom to the beach was only a few minutes. Your teens (and you!) will love this and your day in Roatan.

Barb,

Thank for sharing your pictures!! We really enjoyed our day in Roatan, but I was a bit sorry we didn't check out the canopy tour too! I guess there are only so many hours in a day and our port stop there was really too short!!

Did you have any pictures from the cave tubing that we did together? I'm not sure if you read the "journal" I did on the cruise, but I (no...it was Bob!) almost lost the water camera that we used in Belize. Thank goodness it showed up!!!

Mary

Barb,
Thanks for posting pics? My husband, teen-age son and I would love to do the canopy tour. I was wondering if there's a weight restriction. My husband is a big guy...6'4'' and weighs approximately 280 (like a football player). Wondering if those zip lines will hold him...lol! Thanks.

mt4463 - We dont remember seeing any weight restrictions. There was a gal (probably 120 pounds) that road with one of the guides (Probably 170 pounds) so I dont think that your husbands weight would be an issue.

mary - our pictures in Belize just didn't turn out very good. They were very dark. I did read your review - great memories.

We felt very safe. I never looked for an age restriction because our guys were 14, 16 and 17 years old. I think that there are other posts that might answer that question. If your kids like adventure and speed, there should be no fear:o! One of the guides will ride with them if they are concerned. Have fun!!!

Archived