Woohoo! Got Emerald Princess E731!

jerseygirl3

We've had a FCC that was due to expire in 2009, and our latest issue of Cruise Travel magazine spotlighted the Emerald Princess. We took one look at it and we were sold! Booked the Jan. 29, 2009 sailing and managed to snag Cabin E731 (that IS the one that everybody raves about right???). Can't wait...it's been too long since we've sailed Princess and while we have found we love Celebrity, Princess is equal in our minds.

We are booked on the Emerald in November. Have I missed something?

Why is Cabin 731 soooooooooooo special?? Thanks.

so special because you can anticipate that night's dinner since the galley cooking exhausts vent out beside 731's balcony....you can smell all of that glorious food and listen to the pots and pans clanging about

so special because you can anticipate that night's dinner since the galley cooking exhausts vent out beside 731's balcony....you can smell all of that glorious food and listen to the pots and pans clanging about
I have read that about the very aft (rear facing cabins, but I haven't heard that about E731 On the Caribbean, Crown and Emerald Princess ships. Neither of the 2 times we have had this can did we even get a hint of any food smells/exhaust.

It is so special because of it's extended and covered balcony and the fact that you can see the wake.

http://community.webshots.com/album/290527980oqveMZ

Oh geez, I hadn't heard that. Should I switch?

Archived