Liz or anyone in the know: Taxi to beach?

jbrambach

Hi all,

I have been trying to seach for a beach while in St Kitts in Oct and I narrowed it down to S Frigate Bay. Does anyone know how much a taxi for 5 people would cost?

I also saw in a past post that you can get a watertaxi to Mr X's for $10pp roundtrip. Is this still the case as I went to his website and didn't see any info on a watertaxi. Is this safe?

Which way would be the best way for us to this beach...Thanks:)

Hi all,

I have been trying to seach for a beach while in St Kitts in Oct and I narrowed it down to S Frigate Bay. Does anyone know how much a taxi for 5 people would cost?

I also saw in a past post that you can get a watertaxi to Mr X's for $10pp roundtrip. Is this still the case as I went to his website and didn't see any info on a watertaxi. Is this safe?

Which way would be the best way for us to this beach...Thanks:)

For taxi rates you should contact Thenford Grey. http://*****

Yes, the rate is still $10 for the water taxi, and it is safe.

If you will take a taxi with Thenford will give you information on the island's history and culture.

For taxi rates you should contact Thenford Grey. http://*****

Yes, the rate is still $10 for the water taxi, and it is safe.

If you will take a taxi with Thenford will give you information on the island's history and culture.

We are going with a large cruise critic group on this cruise and they have booked Thenford for the day. Thanks for the info....one more question: Of S Frigate Bay and Cockelshell Beach....which one would you choose for a caribbean looking beautiful beach.

We are going with a large cruise critic group on this cruise and they have booked Thenford for the day. Thanks for the info....one more question: Of S Frigate Bay and Cockelshell Beach....which one would you choose for a caribbean looking beautiful beach.

For a beautiful Caribbean beach I would go to Cockleshell. This is a lovely untracked beach with a breathtaking view of Nevis.

For a beautiful Caribbean beach I would go to Cockleshell. This is a lovely untracked beach with a breathtaking view of Nevis.

Thanks Liz...I think we might try this beach, I think I remember reading somewhere that they have a beach bar.

Thanks Liz...I think we might try this beach, I think I remember reading somewhere that they have a beach bar.

The beach bar you are referring to is called Lion's. Be sure to try his famous rum punch!

Another beach bar is scheduled to open sometime in October called Reggae Beach Bar.

Archived