Sailing Nov. 21 on the Legend

corgi

I've been a lurker on Cruise Critic for at least a year now. My husband and I have sailed on many, many Windstar cruise and now have tried Sea Dream and last year, Silversea. The Canal trip on the Legend will be our first on Seabourne and you have made it sound really wonderful ! I would love a guest referral, although I am not sure how they work. Also, I would like to know if there is a bottle of Champagne in every cabin on arrival or just the two choices of spirits. We aren't that thirsty, but just trying to plan what to request. My husband loves a Cognac in the evening.

Thanks for all the info I have gained from your posts and I am looking forward to meeting any of you soon. Corgi Lady

You are booked....therefore...a referal is too late. The good news..when you have experienced Seabourn....you can refer somone else..and both of you will get a $400 for shipboard expenses. You are going to love Seabourn...you have been on great cruises...this will be your best.

We are glad to hear from another couple who are booked on the Panama Canal voyage on this date.

It will be our 7th Seabourn experience and we are looking forward to it very much.

Perhaps we'll meet over cocktails...

Anyone else on this trip?

I was informed that a referral coupon was accepted up until final payment is made. If you haven't made that last payment, you should still be eligible. This happened in my case.

When I posted here and asked for a referral from this site, I received negative feedback and my post was removed. I don't know why, because it was the wonderful posters who convinced me to try seabourn.

Luckily a few people responded before my request was removed.

Because I had already made my down payment but not the final the referral was accepted. We are grateful to those who responded.

I hope this is the case for you.

Archived