Deck Plan Question

Redwood Empire Cruiser

According to the 2007 / 2008 Alaska Princess Catalog there 23 interior staterooms on the Sun Princess / Riviera Deck, and only 11 interior staterooms on the Dawn Princess / Riviera Deck.

Does anyone know what occupies this "empty" space on the Dawn Princess?

I have three cabins booked on the Dawn Princess / Riviera Deck and am somewhat curious as to who / what will be my neighbor.

On Princess' website, both the Sun and Dawn have the same number of staterooms indicated on the Riviera decks.

I placed a call to Princess to see if I could find out, but they were quite confused and not even sure which deck plan, i.e., the catalog or website was accurate.

If you've been on the Dawn recently and investigated or stayed on the Riviera Deck, I'd be interested to hear what is taking up 12 staterooms worth of space on that deck.

Thanks!!

I have the Princess May 2007 to May 2008 Carribean Cruises Catalog. It has the Riviera Deck plan for the Dawn Princess with only the 11 inside staterooms. It just shows blank space with the rooms from the Sun Princess has the rest of their interior rooms. I wonder also what would be in that space!

Archived