Celebrate Anniversary: Day sail for 4 people

scottlyn

There are 4 of us that want to go on a day sail in October. We were unable to get booked with Rumbaba, and would like a recommendation for another company that does good day sails.

We have heard about Jolly Mon, High Pockets, Ike Whitt, but don't know much about them.

Our friends are celebrating their anniversary on the day we are in port and we really wanted to try to do this. :)

We sailed with Capt. Kathleen on High Pockets in January 2006, and are booked with her again for January 2008. It wa the 3 of us, and an anniversary couple vacation on the island. We all had a great time, and knowing it was their anniversary, Capt. Kathleen broke out a bottle of champagne and had some cute special decorations at lunch.

Jodi

My wife and I and another couple were on Ike Witt with Captain Pat last October.

You can help sail the boat or not, I thought doing so was fun.

Sodas, water, rum punch and beer (or anything else you specify ahead of time) provided, as was a great fresh fruit plate, and homemade grilled chicken caesar salad and fresh bread!

Pat will get in the water with you to help you learn to snorkle if you need help, and to help you find/see creatures that you likely would not have seen on your own.

It was one of our best excursions ever!

A couple of weeks ago, we sailed with Jim aboard the Jester. www.sailjester.com This was the best day trip we have ever taken. We snorkeled, sailed, and had a great bbq chicken lunch. I would highly recommend you contact Jim-very easy to work with. a taxi ride from the pier takes about 15 minutes and Jim comes out the resort bar and returns you to the ship on a launch. We are planning on doing it again the next time we are in St. Thomas-maybe planning a trip again just to do this. Please ask me any questions-will be glad to answer.

Archived