Cozumel Insider - Famous Fury Snorkel & Beach Party

sanditoes4

Has anyone used these guys?? Tell me about them, was it what they advertised? How were the guides? How was the snorkeling? Hey how were the drinks?

Give up all your info!!! We have a large group of girls being relocated to Cozumel and I think a bunch of us would like to this???

Thanks for your help!!

Has anyone used these guys?? Tell me about them, was it what they advertised? How were the guides? How was the snorkeling? Hey how were the drinks?

Give up all your info!!! We have a large group of girls being relocated to Cozumel and I think a bunch of us would like to this???

Thanks for your help!!

Its actually the same excursion that the ships use very highly reviewed.. You may want to email the girls at insider to confirm you will be eligible to go on it. (it may be for land vacationers only)

awwww.........:confused:

krmlaw: that's not what I wanted to hear??! ;) Dang it, it sounded like such fun?? Well we will keep looking around?? We thought about PB, but with so many ships being sent there and not to our original ports I am afraid we wouldn't have much of a good time packed in there either??

kenf333: I have more times than not, that if the ship offers it they will do it privately too? Only the Dolphins Cove on Jam. did they have a mafia going?? But I certainly would call/email with the company to confirm on something like that? Heck we don't know for sure were we'll end up anyway, by Jan. they may see what a mess it is for passengers they may start spliting us up with another stop altogether??

Thanks you guys, I appreciate it!

i've gone with fury 2 times and will be there this saturday again.i've had a blast with fury!snorkeling will vary on weather conditions but have had fun on the boat and beach.everybody has been singing with plenty of drinks.i'd recommend for your group.i'll let you know next week how it was this coming weekend.

I have done the fury twice. The first time was in 2003, my sr. year of highschool. the snorkeling was good. the second time was in march of this year. We did the same snorkeling, but there were some additions. we went to a private beach. there was volleyball, swimming, etc. AND it was all inclusive, if that's your thing. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm debating whether or not to do it again this October when i'll be back in Cozumel for the 3rd time this year! can't wait!!!:D

I will be in Cozumel in a couple of weeks and have also heard great things about Fury, however I'm not usually one to book excursions through the ship. I checked out Fury's website and they have a separate booking for land based tourists. Has anyone ever booked directly through them? I emailed them and the answer I got was simply that by booking via the ship I am guarunteed to be back before it sails. Any info on bookings would be appreciated!

Archived