Day sail: Jester,High Pockets or other? Help

scottlyn

We are trying to decide which day sail the four of us should do. Please help!!!!! If you have ever been on a day sail out of St. Thomas, we would LOVE your input!:)

Rumbaba is full for the day that we are at dock :(, but all of the day sails look great! Narrowing down is the hard part.

• 2 weeks later...

We sailed on the Ike Witt last Wednesday (September 26th) and had the time of our lives. We sailed directly next to Rumbaba, and I think the best part about Capt Pat of the Ike Witt is that he did a guided snorkel tour. He took us all over and by him being there, we were able to see so much more. He showed us more than we could ever have seen by ourselves.

Not to mention, the food was great and the rum punch was as incredible as it was plentiful. :)

I absoutely recommend him and I can't wait to sail with him again!

I have posted many times before about our bad day sail on the Winifred. It was the worst excursion we have been on in years.

We have heard good things about a lot of the other boats, and would recommend taking your hard earned money to any one of them.

Ira

We sailed with Captain Mike and his daughter on Island Girl, back in April. We had a great time sailing out to Buck Island. Where we saw sea turtles and many different types of sea life. We used their sea scooters that were a blast! I would highly recommend them, we are going to book them again this coming year.

We sailed with Captain Mike and his daughter on Island Girl, back in April. We had a great time sailing out to Buck Island. Where we saw sea turtles and many different types of sea life. We used their sea scooters that were a blast! I would highly recommend them, we are going to book them again this coming year.

Isn't Buck Island off of St. Croix?

Or is there another one near St. Thomas as well?

We too are interested in sailing with Island Girl, but don't want a day sail that just snorkles. We want a day sail company that takes you to a beach also. On their website they don't advertise beach time as most of the others do. Is there beach time? The main reason we are looking at them is because no cab ride. My husband is worried we'll miss the ship, the time is too close

I have posted many times before about our bad day sail on the Winifred. It was the worst excursion we have been on in years.

We have heard good things about a lot of the other boats, and would recommend taking your hard earned money to any one of them.

Ira

How sad that you did not enjoy your day sail on the Winifred. We sailed on her last April and even though the weather did not cooperate early in the day we had great snorkeling, great food, great crew and an overall great sail!

Hey Alkbud,

We were there also. We were the two older ladies floating around on our green and orange noodles.:D :D

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!!:) :)

I saw your sailboat anchored right next to us. I think your sailboat captain and ours (Bobby) are buddies.

I really enjoyed myself.:)

Linda

Hey Alkbud,

We were there also. We were the two older ladies floating around on our green and orange noodles.:D :D

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!!:) :)

I saw your sailboat anchored right next to us. I think your sailboat captain and ours (Bobby) are buddies.

I really enjoyed myself.:)

Linda

That is hilarious! It's definitely a small world. We had such a great time. What I wouldn't do to be there now instead of in the office!

Archived